Friday, September 21, 2012

Introduction


SavannahSiteDesign.com is a web design firm established by me, Heidi Peterson, in Historic Savannah, GA. in 2012. Originally SSD was in business under PCTechCon.com (a specialty Technical Consulting company of mine) for years, but I decided that having both under the same name was a bit confusing for some customers; Thus the split.  

The purpose of starting this blog is to share some information regarding finding the right design firm for your company. I will also share some fun new technologies that are available from time to time. It is my goal to always communicate in clear "English". In other words, I am going to try to leave all of the tecno-geeky-speek at the door. 

It is my desire, after some of the horror stories that I have heard, that people not be taken advantage of just because they don't understand the jargon or what is going on "behind the curtain".  Over the past few year I have heard some of the most outlandish, heart wrenching stories regarding small mom and pop startup companies and their attempts to publish a simple website. Even if it is not my company that is hired for the job, I don't want anyone to have to go through what some of the poor people have gone through; ever! 

With all this having been said - I am Heidi Peterson, and welcome to the Savannah Site Design blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment